Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fall Thoughts

Hello, my dear readers, listeners, clients, friends, and everyone else who’s reading this blog--

Thanks for much for visiting. I wish you a happy fall, my favorite season. I was just in Vermont for a wedding and although the missed the fall colors by three weeks or so, I saw little previews of gold and red. This season always makes me want to buy a plaid cotton dress and little Mary Jane shoes and go back to school…

I feel as if I have been in school since I’ve been working long and hard on my next book, now titled Fat, Broke & Lonely No More: Your Personal Solution to Overeating, Overspending & Looking for Love in All the Wrong Places. My devoted and persistent editor Gideon Weil has worked with me tirelessly to get the title right, and this was not my favorite. At least I can stop holding off on getting new business cards until I have the new title. It will be so nice to stop writing my name and e-mail address on cocktail napkins. Anyway, my deadline is this Friday, September 22. If anyone wants to send some nice positive book energy my way in the meantime (or in the direction of HarperSanFrancisco on Friday), it would be most appreciated.

For those of you who haven’t seen my last blog, I need to let you know some sad news: my radio shows are, as of October 1, defunct. They want to make the Martha Stewart Channel truer to the Martha Stewart brand, and part of that is to do away with the life-coaching shows and many of the other individual programs. Each day of the week will correspond to one of the Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia magazines, and weekend programming will be replays of weekday shows. The people at MSLO, who have been very nice through all this, are promising that there will be a role of some sort for me on the station as a contributor. I’m not sure at this point what that means but I’ll definitely put it on the blog when I know.

My last few shows are going to be super, though: Saturday the 23rd my guest will be Alexandra Stoddard, discussing her latest book, Time Alive. (Please call in with your questions about decorating, spirituality, whatever else is on your mind---866-675-6675, 2 to 3pm Eastern time.) Sunday the 24th I’ll have Michelle Anton with Weekend Entrepreneurs: 101 Great Ways to Earn Extra Cash. On Saturday the 30th (another call-in: please do!), from 2 to 2:30 I’ll have on Sera Beak, author of The Red Book (see mini-review later in newsletter---it looks as if Sera is going to host a spirituality show for 20-somethings on the E! network). From 2:30 to 3, I’ll be talking with Thom Rutledge, author of Embracing Fear. Thom is a psychotherapist with expertise in addiction and eating disorders whose take on overcoming fear is that you can’t get rid of it but you can disagree with it. And my swan song, October 1, will be about a song, “From a Distance,” the Bette Midler hit with a timeless message of peace and oneness. I’m so blessed to be spending an hour in-studio with its composer, Julie Gold. It feels good that my last show will send out a little message for peace on earth, as much as we need that now.

In my little personal world, I do have something lovely coming up: a week at The Greenhouse Spa in Dallas with my daughter the last week of September. I’ll be the featured author for their annual Book Week. If you’re up for a week of blissful indulgence (or if you’d just like to read about blissful indulgence as I often do), pay a visit to www.thegreenhousespa.net. I’ll be speaking in Bismarck, ND, October 16, at the First Lady’s Women’s Health Summit and if that’s your part of the world, please take a look at http://www.bismarckstate.edu/cce/whs/. In November, I’ll be speaking for the Thanksgiving dinner for Rhode Island Vegan Awareness in Providence; the e-mail for info on that is riva@veganawareness.org.

And finally, with the completion of the book, I am back in the coaching business! So many of you have written about that since I’ve not taken any new clients for the past ten months. I will be as of October 1. And I’m doing a special, back to last year’s prices temporarily as a way of saying thanks for your patience. If you’re interested in coaching, the info is on my coaching page (www.victoriamoran.com/coaching) but the prices are lower: $395 for a month (three 45-minute telephone sessions plus unlimited short calls and emails as needed in between), and a $100 discount if you sign up for three months. I can also offer you a free 20-minute sample session, and there are past and current clients who would be happy to tell you about their experience in coaching with me.

Remember: you deserve a charmed life!

Victoria

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://eqedyqetyc.arcadepages.com/nisuqepo.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real income.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

http://insuranceinstates.com/arizona/Phoenix/Kenneth%20Michael%20Gibadlo%20Agency/85027/